RMS students will keep their Chromebooks over the summer. It is their responsibility to take care of them, charge them, and bring them on the first day of the 2023-2024 school year. Repairs will not be made over the summer, so take good care of your devices. If your student is leaving Anderson 4 they will need to leave their Chromebooks and chargers with Mrs. Jenness.
We Are Riverside
The mission of Riverside Middle School is to create an engaging and student–centered learning environment where students are introduced to high expectations and rigorous instruction that prepares them to be lifelong learners ready for college, careers, and the future.
Our vision is to balance student engagement with academic excellence so that students want to be at school where they will attain world class knowledge, college and career ready skills, and positive character traits.
1. Ensure a safe, supportive environment that cultivates character, fosters positive social behavior, and develops independent and curious learners.
2. Promote academic achievement and personal development of all students to perform at their maximum abilities.
3. Foster independent learning, resiliency, and critical thinking skills in all learners.
4. Allow technology to enhance but not replace instruction.
5. Utilize data to drive instruction.
6. Recruit, advance, and retain the most effective, culturally competent teachers and staff. 7. Build a community of continuous growth and development for all.
8. Utilize rigorous assessments that challenge students to perform at high levels.
9. Implement best practice AVID WICOR strategies with an emphasis on organization and focused note taking. 10. Engage students with positive, caring relationships and by celebrating success.
Our school photographer at Legacy Studios is receiving an unprecedented amount of requests through their Customer Care Department from parents looking for the access codes to view and purchase their student's portraits. Often by this time of year, parents have misplaced their online access codes. Click here to go to the link for you to be able to search for your student's code to place orders
- Online Meal Benefits Application (Free/Reduced)
- Online Payment System for Meals (K12Payment Center)
- Income Eligibility Guidelines 2022-2023
- Policy ADF Wellness/Healthy and Nutritious School Environment
- AR ADF-R Wellness/Healthy And Nutritious School Environment
- District Wellness Policy Triennial Progress Report 2020